In April of 2018, we joined the Winnebago family of owners with our purchase of a Platinum colored Minnie Plus 27BHSS. This 32-foot travel trailer is a nice upgrade from our 28-foot Keystone Hideout 24BHSWE which was a nice upgrade from our 18-foot Jayco Swift 184BH. In the post “Welcome to our Secret Hideout” we outlined the main reasons for upgrading from our Jayco, and in our post Hello Winnebago, we outline some of the reason we upgraded again.
Modifications / Enhancements / Upgrades
- Swap out incandescent bulbs in dinette light and range hood light with LEDs
- Installed paper towel holder under kitchen cabinet
- Installed AKDSteel Toothbrush holder in the bathroom
- Added a state sticker map to the front of the fridge
- Replaced showerhead with an Oxygenics 2648
- Replaced the mattress with a Zinus 10″ Queen Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Swapped out bumper caps with Camco No Insect version
- Swapped the main door lock with an RVLOCK v4.0
- Installed paper towel holders in outside kitchen and pass-through storage
- Installed rubber glove box in pass-through storage
- Installed Maxxair Maxxfan Delux 7500k
- Installed true battery cutoff switch
- Installed a drain hose for the water heater
- Added silicone sealant to drain area in the pass-through docking station to prevent leaks.